Stylish, lightweight UPF 50+ swimsuit made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon. Skirt attached – it doesn’t swivel.
A premium skirted ankle-length swim legging and matching long-sleeved rash vest providing full body coverage for swimming activities and lounging at the beach. The quick-dry, high-quality sustainable recycled fabric will survive sun (UV protection, UPF 50+), sea and chlorine. Can protect skin from irritation caused by continual exposure to sun, sand and sea. We recommend pairing this co-ord with our recycled bikini tops for support.
“We think covering up never looked so good” – Women’s Fitness Magazine
"What better way to embrace year-round swimming than with a bright and bold coordinated set from sustainable swimwear brand, Pretty Sassy Lady?" - Top Sante Magazine
Our full coverage two-piece swimsuit includes:
- Our aqua and navy long sleeve rash vest - Slim-fit, high collar with bright pink and navy colour block design and logo details.
- Our black skirted swim and gym leggings - Waist-high, ankle length skirted leggings with built-in gusset acting as bikini bottoms, compression technology and 100% squat-proof. Complete with pink drawstring bow and logo details.
How To Wear
Tucked into our swim leggings, the rash vest creates a seamless full body swimming costume. Left out, the breathable rash vest allows air flow underneath.
Size & Fit:
- Model wears size: S (UK 8 | EU 36 | US 4)
- Model's height: 163cm/5'4"
- 78% Recycled Nylon. 22% Lycra. Made from high-quality sustainable Italian fabrics containing ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from waste that would otherwise pollute the Earth such as fishing nets, and other nylon waste. It can be recycled infinitely.
- Excellent UV Protection (UPF 50+)
- Ultra-Chlorine Resistant
- Sun Cream & Oil Resistant
- Super Soft & Flexible
- Shape Retention
- Quick Drying